Sunday 17 March 2013

2013 Billionaire list


With glee I received the news that Forbes had released their 2013 billionaires list, so I decided to check if I had made the list this year. Just as I was about opening the list,Prince al-Waleed bin Talal, the Saudi investor called me to inform me that he had been listed at number 23. You cannot begin to imagine my surprise. 23rd richest man in the world, how could they? What insolence?!

After commiserating with him, I proceeded with my check. Incredible! See the message I got:



This list is not complete oh. I am not on it. Certainly Al-Waleed was right. There is something wrong with the list. I called him back quickly so we could strategize on what to do next. Courts, occupy, boycott, what do we do? We wanted to show these Forbes guys that they cannot and should not mess with us.

How could they not recognize all my BILLIONS (in the making)? This is a travesty!
Even though being on the list at all, at whatever position still confers on us FIRST place status when compared to the other 5,999,999,000 other inhabitants of earth that did not make the list. That would mean we are part of the 1.66% of people that control the greatest share of wealth in the world; so what?  Greedy and egotistical, what else is there to be? We have more than all the money we will ever need.

Forbes shall hear from us big time, while we make haste to state our case………….. my alarm  goes off on my phone, time to wake up for work.

It has all been a dream (at least for me).

Mcheewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I cried when I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet".

1 comment:

  1. Lmaooo! Sometimes I wish u could illegal wealth on the list and disclose swiss account details let's see where out naija corrupt politicans are on d list...n ppl like Paul Biya et al

    ReplyDelete